Charles Schaefer on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:04:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: ehird's macks

2008/12/31, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> ais523 wrote:

> objects

> >> Possibly, but what's more directly relevant to this case is this
> >> clause from Rule 2162:
> >>
> >>       If an instance of a switch would otherwise fail to have a
> >>       possible value, it comes to have its default value.
> >
> > Wrong nomic.
>
> Well, if you'd rather copy Ancient Agora rather than Modern Agora,
> you could create a rule along the lines of "if a Game Object's owner
> ceases to be eligible to own it, he remains its owner anyway, but
> the Ministry of Probate (aka the Repo Man or Barry Darsow) can and
> shall transfer it according to the Probate Procedure".

People should start leaving wills for when they forfeit.

I submit and become a party to the following contract, titled "Last Will and
Testament":

{{Any player may become a party to this contract with w1n5t0n's consent. Any
player may leave this contract at any time. w1n5t0n may amend this contract
at any time, provided he published notice of the amendment between 24 and 72
hours prior. This contract automatically updates if w1n5t0n changes his
player name. w1n5t0n may designate his Heir at any time. w1n5t0n's Heir
shall be the player he most recently designated as such.

In the event that w1n5t0n forfeits B Nomic, all transferrable objects owned
by him are transferred to the player currently designated as his Heir.}}

I designate teucer as my Heir.

Note: I need someone else to join because otherwise when I leave this
contract will cease to be a game document. The 24 hour window to opt-out is
my attempt to convince players that I have no intention of scamming anyone
with this.