James Baxter on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:30:56 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation 170

>Submitted by teucer 16 Dec 2008
>
>Do Pondered Consultations create precedents that affect how to accurately judge other Consultations?
>
>Reasoning: if Pondered Consultations have truthful Answers per the Arguments above, then those Answers must be >taken into account by subsequent Consultations or the result of the gamestate is paradoxical. A No answer here is >obviously Inconsistent if the Answers to Pondered Consultations are true, by the way, but obviously correct if the >answers to the above two Consultations are both No. If a Yes answer becomes Pondered (the outcome I believe >should be the case), I'm going to make a habit of including relevant precedents in Consultations I submit - and >whenever anybody else does so I will find Inconsistent any answer that ignores them all.

I answer YES to this consultation as the answers to consultations must be in keeping with previous consultations or they will be declared incosistent and become invalid, thus making all consultations that do not follow previous precedent untrue.