Elliott Hird on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:15:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultations on the Pencil Sharpener

On 16 Dec 2008, at 22:13, Jamie Dallaire wrote:

I think the only grounds for it having happened anyway is that the initial Laws for uncoloured squares don't use the dependent actions mechanism (which requires intent, support/objection, then performance). The initial laws just use vague "with consent" language that could be interpreted a number of
ways.

my intent was to require the resolve; it is needed, I think, because it's
"SOMEONE can do it with consent", i.e. the someone has to do it.

I claim comex's answer on that Consultation to be INCONSISTENT.