Jay Campbell on Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:58:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Ministry of Questions

> As in the post-refresh world the CPA contracts vanished, and officers
> stopped being able to be non-parties, I request that this Consultation
> be ZOTted.

Then Consultation 137 is hereby ZOTted.

The consultation "is comex a player" is ZOTted per the Refresh Proposal.
(He is.) Related Consultation 133 is ZOTed as well.

The consultation { Does a human external force who sends a message to a
B Nomic forum necessarily join SCAM (Contract) by doing so? } is Zotted
since this Corporation was destroyed by the Refresh Proposal.

Epimenides was also destroyed, Consultation 134 is ZOTted.

I challenge the post-Refresh Public Display of the Ministry of Business,
for good measure.

I claim 0x44's Answer to Consultation 130 to be Consistent.