Jay Campbell on Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:32:07 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Ministry of Questions

I hereby ZOT Consultation 133.

Consultation 137's answer from 0x44 has been voted Inconsistent, and is
hereby reassigned to Teucer.

Consultation 130's answer from Teucer has been voted Inconsistent, and
is hereby reassigned to 0x44.

Consultation 135's answer of No from Wooble has become Pondered. Its
Oracularity appended to 4e5 Game Documents {{The text contained in a
Game Document must be decipherable /*though not necessarily
comprehensible*/ by the average player without unreasonable effort. Such
text should generally be written in English using the ASCII character
set. }}

I ZOT the consultation submitted by Teucer, "Is the Contract of
Epimenides a valid contract?"

I believe these are the other Ordained players: Charles 0x44 Teucer
Murphy. There are two new Consultations to assign, so if this list is
inaccurate please reply.