Jay Campbell on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:25:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

 > OR make sure
 > somehow that, in 2 rdays, he possesses less than m35 (and he's going
to get
 > an m25 before then unless someone messes with the clock...).

4e53: A Minister shall fulfill any obligations on his Ministry in a Jiffy.

4e56: Failing to take, within a Jiffy, a Game Action which the rules
state a Player "shall" take is a Misdemeanor.

Wooble> I don't think ehird's done any work at all since usurping.

I submit an Indictment containing Tidbit 3 against the Offender eherd
with an Accusation of failing to take required Game Actions, per the
above Example.

4e60: The Minimum Punishment for a Misdemeanor shall be a fine of m1 and
the Maximum Punishment a fine of m50.

Back to you on the bench, Codae.