Tyler on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:06:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

At 23:99 UTC October 12 I will resign from the MoQ if I don't say otherwise
before then. Go for it j! (I'm assuming he hasn't already Usurped, and that
he is going to take the MoQ once it is Oct 13.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I usurp the MoM and MoQ with a new reward of 75 unless Tyler voluntarily
> resigns a post within 2 rdays, in which case I assign that Ministry to
> myself.
>
> [ Tyler: I'd pay rent for voting rights on your socks, unless you want
> to sell them outright for m120 each. ]
>

> Tyler wrote:
> > Sorry, all, but I have to be leaving B Nomic for a while. I don't plan to
> > resign, but I'm going inactive, most likely.
> >
> > I'm trying to wrap everything up before I leave, so be aware that I may
> have
> > to pass your Consultations on to the next Oracle. (I'll do what I can
> before
> > I leave.) Who would like the post of MoQ? Wooble, apparently. Anyone else
> > interested also? I think we could agree on a time to both be on so that I
> > can hopefully transfer the post to the Player of my choice.
> >
> > I'm going to leave my mack in the possession of BP, probably. As for
> Black
> > Corp, I'm going to have to leave the Officer post I hold. Also I'll
> resolve
> > all my pending motions. Does someone want me to help them pass an
> > important motion before I leave?
> >
> > Oh, and I have a final surprise that I plan to spring before I leave for
> > good. A pretty good scam, if I do say so myself.

 -Tyler