Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 18:06:32 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Emergency Drumroll Please!

Citizens of B:

We are currently...

NOT in an Emergency!

I haven't updated the Public Display yet, but here is a timeline of
Emergency Proceedings:

October 9th, 2008:
--------------------------

18:59 UTC Emergency Begins - Paranoid Players are {j, Billy Pilgrim, ais523,
comex}
19:50 UTC Emergency Ends when j becomes Calm - Paranoid Players are {ais523,
comex, Wooble}

The Emergency lasted all of 51 minutes.

The currently Paranoid Players are {comex}.

Note that the Clock WAS on at the last instance of 00:00 UTC, therefore it
is currently nday 10, nweek 149.

Hopefully, I will submit an Oracularity later tonight that, if Pondered,
should resolve the matter of C Nomic.

Cheers!

Billy Pilgrim