Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:30:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Consultation Answer Effects?

I'm sorta split on this one. I like Wooble's fix a lot as it addresses an
issue we've been muddled with for a long time. On the other hand, I am
uncomfortable with the bit saying "for the reasons given in the Priest's
reasoning", for the same reason Ty-Guy6 pointed out above. So.... I'm
thinking either let this one be consistent and try to legislatively remove
that clause, OR call it inconsistent and legislatively enter the same
without the clause...

I guess in its current form the fix is better than what we've got right now
anyway, so:

I declare the Answer to Consultation 129 to be Consistent.

BP