Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:17:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] ballot

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 8:54 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  p386:

Err... that one's 387.  I vote FOR p386 and AGAINST p387.

Apparently 388 had already been assigned on the wiki, without the
correct category on the page.  IMO this assignment wasn't a Game
Action and I'll count the votes as if the numbers I attempted to
assign were correct.  Assuming I'm not usurped for incompetence by
then.