Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:56:36 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Criminal Case

On Jan 21, 2008 4:27 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 21, 2008 10:05 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I submit the following Consultation:
> >
> >        Is Codae guilty of violating Rule 4E56 for not updating the
> >        Public Display for the Ministry of Questions?
> >
> > Unbeliever:  Codae
> >
> This is consultation #92. I assign it to Priest Wooble.

I Answer YES.

However, I believe that Rule 4E53 should not state that a minister
"shall" perform obligations in a Jiffy, making failure to do so
criminal, since it also imposes its own penalty (at the time of this
Consultation automatic loss of Ministry).  I'm tempted to try to fix
this through an Oracularity, but that would seem to me to overstep my
Priestly Duty. If this Answer is upheld, I intend to assign the
minimum Punishment.

--Priest Wooble