Justin Ahmann on Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:49:04 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Reorganizing

I remove the Section entitled "Administration".

I create a Section, entitled "Voting".

I move Rule 15 into the Section entitled "Voting".

I move Rule 29 into the Section entitled "Voting".

I move Rule 20 into the Section entitled "Voting".

I remove Rule 19 from the Section entitled "Gameplay".

I move Rule 19 into the Section entitled "Voting".

I move Rule 28 into the Section entitled "Voting".

I remove the Section entitled "Factions".

I move Rule 44 into the Section entitled "Voting".

I create a Section, entitled "Justice".

I remove the Section entitled "Crime and Punishment".

I move Rule 18 into the Section entitled "Justice".

I move Rule 54 into the Section entitled "Justice".

I move Rule 55 into the Section entitled "Justice".

I move Rule 56 into the Section entitled "Justice".

I move Rule 59 into the Section entitled "Justice".

I move Rule 60 into the Section entitled "Justice".

I move Rule 4 into the Section entitled "Actions".

I move Rule 40 into the Section entitled "Gameplay".

I move Rule 36 into the Section entitled "Foundation".

I create a Section, entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 41 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 23 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 30 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 42 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 43 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 27 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 38 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I move Rule 32 into the Section entitled "Stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else".

I change Rule 32's Title to "Tidiness Lists".

I change Rule 5's Title to "Comment Text".

Codae