ihope on Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:31:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] A proposal: let a President Veto proposals

On Dec 30, 2007 1:21 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree with Wooble. I also have a question: tell me if I am getting this
> right: Voting for None and voting for Nobody are two different things. The
> first is the equivalent of abstaining or spoiling one's ballot, whereas the
> second is essentially a vote in favor of not having a president. Correct?

Yes, that's how it works. I guess there are probably some better names
for those.

And I guess the voting period probably is indeed long enough for
players to correct their mistakes. I withdraw my Proposal titled "Yes,
a President."; anybody who's in favor of it can re-submit it.