Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:19:19 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Clean Up Order Effects

I submit the following proposal, entitled "Clean Up Order Effects"
{
In Rule 1-10, replace the third paragraph by the following:
{{
An Outsider may post a message to a Public Forum specifying that he will
perform a specified Game Action at a specified time in the future, with
reference either to The Clock or to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). A Game
Action performed in this manner takes place at the time specified by the
Outsider, defaulting to the start of any period of time unless otherwise
specified by the Outsider [[*e.g.* if one writes "I do X on nday 8", X
happens at the start of nday 8]]. If multiple Game Actions are set to be
performed in this manner at the same time, they occur in the order they
arrived at the appropriate forum.
}}
}

Billy Pilgrim