Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 02:57:40 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Refresh changes

I believe the Justice section is also now in order; I've unleashed a
bot upon the wiki and after a bit of bumpiness everything the RP
zotted should display correctly as zotted.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/