0x4461736864617368 on Sun, 25 Nov 2007 05:54:57 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Proposal: Undead, and other legal fictions [final revision]

{{
    Upon passage of this proposal, if the Association of Federated Organizations is a player, the Association of Federated Organizations is deregistered as a player.
}}

--
0x4461736864617368;