Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:13:40 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] New Device: Cudgel (Second Try)

I like the idea, Wonko!

I OBJECT to the creation of the "How to Make a Stick" blueprint.

As MoG, I create the following blueprint, which will come into being at the
end of nday 5 failing 2 objections by then. Rapier-wielders can now only
stab once a day no matter how many rapiers they have, and a defending
rapier-wielder that gets stabbed loses 2 macks (2 HP loss from being stabbed
and 2 HP gain from defending while being stabbed compensate for each other):

"How to Make a Pointy Metal Stick"
Type: Non-unique Blueprint
Price: m35
Device: Rapier
   Power: "Stab"
      Effect: A single target player's HP is reduced by 2.
      Conditions: Target player is not Dead. Device owner is not Dead.
Device owner has not
      previously used a rapier to stab during this nday or ndelay.
      Trigger: Game Action by owner, clearly indicating target player.
   Power: "Defend"
      Effect: Until device owner uses a rapier to stab, m2 is subtracted and
2 HP are added to
      device owner whenever he is stabbed.
      Conditions: Device owner has not used a rapier to stab during the
current or previous nday
      or ndelay.
      Trigger: Game Action by owner.

Billy Pilgrim