Daniel Lepage on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:16:36 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] New Device: Cudgel (Second Try)

I OBJECT to this blueprint. I think it's still too powerful,
especially for those of you with more mackerel than most. A player
with 120m can buy three, use them all each day, and kill almost
anyone that nweek.

How about a rapier that can be used to attack or defend? Stab
somebody to make them lose 2 HP, OR defend yourself so that you only
use a few mackerel instead of HP when stabbed.

Something sort of like this, but I don't want to wade through all the
boilerplate to do this officially:

Device: Rapier
  Power: "Stab"
   	Target non-Dead player's HP is reduced by 2. You may not use this
if you are Dead, nor may you use it more than once per nday.
  Power: "Defend"
   Until the next time you Stab someone, if another player Stabs you,
you lose 5m instead of 2HP. You may not use this within two ndays of
Stabbing someone. You may not use this if you are Dead.

--
Wonko