Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:48:44 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Registration, consultation, proposal

I submit my own consultation, which follows this paragraph. Until my
consultation is answered in the affirmative, if such an event does take
place, I believe that the Association of Federated Organizations cannot
possibly become a Player, and it is thus impossible for it to submit a
consultation. As MoQ, I will therefore not assign a Priest to the
Association's consultation until and unless I am proven wrong on this point.

{
Question: Can the Association of Federated Organizations submit a
Consultation?

Reasoning: Rule 1-4 states that an External Force may become a Player by
requesting to become a Player, and can only do so if he is capable of
passing a Membership Test (note the use of the singular). Rule 1-17, which
details the Membership Test, contains no less than three references to the
potential Player being an individual (proof of uniqueness from other known
sentient beings, referring to oneself in the first person singular, and
being capable of thought as an individual). The request to become a Player
submitted by the Association of Federated Organizations on nday 3 of nweek
134 makes it clear that this Association is not, in fact, a single
individual. Rule 2-5 states that a Player may submit a Consultation.
}

I bestow Consultation Number 39 upon my Consultation and assign it to Priest
Hose.

Billy Pilgrim