Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 19 Jan 2007 04:37:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] 115.5 Administrator's Update

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> Since I was Rule Tag Moderator last week (not nweek), I gain 10
> points. I assume this doesn't require it to be on nday 1 as rule 3-3
> states, due to rule 4-4 saying otherwise.
>
> Since I was Oracle last week, and there was an nday 1 that week, I
> gain 10 points by rule 3-3 as the rule defining Oracle doesn't say
> otherwise.
>
> (And these two paragraphs are obviously just my opinion about the
> current rules, obviously in a way that favors me. I wouldn't mind if
> somebody challenged them.)

I'm a bit late, but I'm going to challenge.
If only to exercise the Judgment rules

I submit the following Consultation(s):
{
is it correct for Peter to assign himself 10 points for being the rule
tag moderator on a day different from nday 1 ?
}