Daniel Lepage on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:24:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] nweek 113 ballot

I vote as follows:

> 21	The Temporal Prime Directive
FOR
> 22	You need to *work* to win
FOR
> 23	Legal Mode
AGAINST
> 24	Monopoly Mode
FOR
> 25	Win or Win or Win
AGAINST
> 26	Disambiguation
FOR
> 27	Jurisdictional boundaries
FOR
> 28	The Slim Shady Clause
FOR [[But maybe for scripting purposes we should assign each player a
unique unchanging identifier. That way, for example, we wouldn't have
two separate wiki categories "Proposals/Author/comex" and "Proposals/
Author/TheAdministrator"]]
> 29	Generality
HIPPOPOTAMUS [[ I don't really like the attribute system, it seems
like an overcomplicated way to do something that would work fine
implicitly. ]]
> 30	some RFJ fixes
FOR
> 31	populate $wgLogo
AGAINST [[ A) I don't think this prop does anything, B) I'd really
like to see some other options before fixing an official logo ]]
> 32	Proposal to reduce redundancy (which will be reduced by passing
> this proposal)
DON ALVERZO'S TWEEZERS [[ This doesn't seem to do anything useful. ]]
> 33	Posts
FOR
> 34	The rot sets in
AGAINST [[ This still has Bob throwing 20 votes behind a proposal on
the first round. ]]
> 35	The Rules Rule
AGAINST [[ What about rule-specified events, like proposal passage?
If the game can't change because of those, then the game ends when
this passes, because we will never be able to change the rules again. ]]
> 36	extend commentability options
FOR
> 37	conflicts and dependencies
FOR
> 38	you know you want 'em
FOR
> 39	state of the union
FOR
> 40	Rename comex, too
FOR
> 41	Basic Scoring
FOR [[ But I think this is too gentle on failed props. ]]
> 42	Emergency Procedure Fixes
FOR
> 43	Monotonicity is rather dull, don't you think?
FOR
> 44
FOR

--