Antonio Dolcetta on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 03:11:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] $wgLogo (now with more drama!)

Jonathan David Amery wrote:
>>> I'd like to raise my own request for judgement to get this sorted:
>>> {{Statement: Should a player be called upon to judge an RFJ that is
>>> not valid according to the rules, then e may declare it invalid.  E
>>> does not need to render judgement, since it is not an RFJ as defined
>>> in the rules.}}
>>>
>> I don't quite understand what this RFJ is supposed to tell us, but
>> it's RFJ 7, assigned to Wild Card.
>>

>  This RFJ consists of three Statements:

<snip>
>  Therefore I find it reasonable to render Judgement with a FALSE
> verdict.
>
>  WC.

I submit my own RFJ with the following statement:
{{This is RFJ 007}}

reasoning: the RFJ submitted by Optional "Should a player be called
upon..." contained three statements, and was therefore not a real RFJ.