Daniel Lepage on Fri, 13 May 2005 12:18:11 -0500 (CDT)

Fwd: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Tiles Recognizer

Gah, wrong list!

Peter plays DUALS and draws an E.

--
Wonko

Begin forwarded message:

From: Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 13, 2005 1.14.24 PM EDT
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Tiles Recognizer

On May 12, 2005, at 8.41 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
So, here's what *really* happened this nweek. I'm assuming that
everyone just by chance happened not to draw any Gremlic Runes yet
(*cough*).

And since the method of giving random tiles hasn't yet been specified,
that's entirely possible.

One zone could be Zapped right now, and two more will be Zappable soon.

Well, I'll fix that.

I play my S to form DUALS in the lower-left Zone.

Recognized. You draw E.

--
Wonko

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
     -Dave Barry

It's simple. It's just things with chalk on a board.
     -Helmut Vogel, when asked to explain a physics equation