automailer on Fri, 13 May 2005 12:03:44 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Raelus amends p79

Raelus has amended p79.

---------------------------------
Proposal 79/1: Da Initial Card Edition [[Dice]]
A Standard Proposal by Raelus
Last modified on nweek 88, nday 3

[[Obviously, you need to support the CCG as a prereq. I say vote for it over nomburg or the grid, if you like it but don't want many subgames]]
Create a Set called "First Edition."

Create cards with the given properties:

"Battery of Fire" - {{

Rarity - 1

Type - Thing

Action Points - 1

Set - First Edition

Text - Destroy this card: You may use one more AP than usual this turn.

}}

"Battery of Ice" - {{

Rarity - 1

Type - Thing

Action Points - 1

Set - First Edition

Text - Destroy this card: You may use one more AP than usual this turn.

}}

"Fireball" - {{

Rarity - 2

Type - Action

Action Points - 3

Set - First Edition

Text - You may only play this card if you destroyed a Battery of Fire during this turn. Destroy one Power Gem.

}}

"Ice Wall" - {{

Rarity - 3

Type - Thing

Action Points - 3

Set - First Edition

Text - You may only play this card if you destroyed a Battery of Ice during this turn. If one of your Power Gems would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

}}

"Blank Tile" - {{

Rarity - 2

Type - Action

Action Points - 3

Set - First Edition

Text - A player of your choice draws one card.

}}

"Orb of Life Giving" - {{

Rarity - 5

Type - Action

Action Points - 7

Set - First Edition

Text - One Power Gem is created for you.

}}

"Grunt" - {{

Rarity - 1

Type - Thing

Action Points - 2

Set - First Edition

Text - Use 4 AP: Roll a two-sided die. If the result is 1, destroy this card. Otherwise, destroy a Power Gem.

}}

"Mind Control" - {{

Rarity - 4

Type - Action

Action Points - 4

Set - First Edition

Text - You gain control of an opponent's Thing. Return the Thing to eir owner's discard pile when destroyed.

}}

"Maelstorm" - {{

Rarity - 2

Type - Thing

Action Points - 3

Set - First Edition

Text - Play onto another Thing. The Thing that this is on is unable to act.

}}

"Frying Pan" - {{

Rarity - 1

Type - Thing

Action Points - 4

Set - First Edition

Text - At the beginning of your turn, roll a six-sided die. If the result is six, destroy a Power Gem.

}}

"Raelus the Unforgiven" - {{

Rarity - 4

Type - Thing

Action Points - 5

Set - First Edition

Text - This card is a Hero. You may use one less AP each turn. Use 3 AP: Opponent discards one card of eir choice.

}}

"Time Flux" - {{

Rarity - 1

Type - Action

Action Points - 2

Set - First Edition

Text - Return a card from your discard pile to your hand.

}}

"Reign of Fire" - {{

Rarity - 4

Type - Thing

Action Points - 5

Set - First Edition

Text - You may only play this card if you have destroyed a Battery of Fire this turn. Cards costing less than 3 AP to play cannot be played.

}}

"Reign of Ice" - {{

Rarity - 3

Type - Thing

Action Points - 5

Set - First Edition

Text - You may only play this card if you have destroyed a Battery of Ice this turn. Cards costing more than 4 AP to play cannot be played.

}}

"DimShip" - {{

Rarity - 5

Type - Thing

Action Points - 7

Set - First Edition

Text - Use 5 AP: Roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1 or 2, destroy one of your Power Gems. If the result is 3 or 4, destroy an opponent's Power Gem. If the result is 5, destroy this card. If the result is 6, all players must discard until only one card remains in eir hands.

}}

"Giant Anime Robot" - {{

Rarity - 3

Type - Thing

Action Points - 4

Set - First Edition

Text - Use 4 AP: Roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1, 2, or 3, destroy one of your Power Gems. If the result is 4, 5 or 6, destroy an opponent's Power Gem. Destroy this card if it has destroyed more than one Power Gem. All players have a maximum hand size of four. }}

[[15 so far. I'll add more later. If you have any bright ideas for cards, prop them. Feel free to prop your own "Hero" cards.]]
[[I apologize for any typos in the last card, I wrote it in IE. The wiki hates IE.]]