Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:32:28 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Board/Garden update

joel Ricker <jmricker@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I would like to water my Thorn Seed then.

//FP// Recognized, even though it was on -discuss. Public Display
updated.

//~// You pay 6~ to do so. Public Display updated.

> Am I missing something or is there no Tomatoes around?

Prop 1974 (which passed 2-0) removed the "At the beginning of each
nweek, a Vine is created in every Garden that has no Plants growing in
it.", so right now the only way to get a plant is to pick a fruit from
somewhere and plant it.

--
Peter C.
"Isn't that the same thing?"