Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 9 Feb 2005 06:33:26 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Board/Garden update

I think that this covers the actions I'm responsible for so far;
please let me know if I missed something.

//GK// Personman places a penny at e0.
Theta creates a Jester at k0.
Theta cannot tickle the Jester since e can perform only one board game
move per checking period.
The Board Game public display is up-to-date.

//FP// Theta picks a Thorn Seed Slowly from the Town Square. E plants
that seed to make a Thorn Bush. (E may want to water it before it dies
at the end of the Checking Period.)
The Gardens public display is up-to-date.

--
Peter C.
"The corn muffin shall be the official muffin of the commonwealth."