Baron von Skippy on Sun, 16 May 2004 21:19:08 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] BvS, signing off...

Sorry I disappeared - it wasn't intentional, but one thing after another kept me from doing anything in this game for the past however many days/weeks it's been. And I think I'm going to leave it that way, actually. Lately, I've just had no ideas for proposals, and just can't really muster the interest in the game the way I used to be able to. It's been a great two years, and now I think it's time for me to move on to other things. So, this is goodbye, then. Let me start a new paragraph to make this part easy to read - it's important.

<IMPORTANT>
I forfeit / quit / resign / cease to be a player of the game of B Nomic.
</IMPORTANT>

And I'm sending it to the right list, too... good to see I've learned something.

Maybe I'll come back, maybe not, we'll see. Until then, have fun, stay in school, make good choices, and try not to break the game or piss Dave off too much. Goodnight, everybody.

[[Baron von Skippy]]
a.k.a. BvS
a.k.a. The Baron
a.k.a. Mithrandir