David E. Smith on Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:59:05 -0600 (CST)

[Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

Zarpint wrote:

> Below it says I had six props passed. Are you not counting the Quote
> Prop? I don't see why- they are not currently classified as Unauthored.

Quirk of the voting system. While Quote Props aren't Unauthored, to keep
them from being scored "normally," I actually tell the voting software to
treat them as Shelved.

Wonko wrote (about p1812):

> I made this something like four nweeks ago, decided it
> was a dumb idea, voted against it, and left. Then it gets shelved three
> times and finally passes? What happened?

Props that are repeatedly shelved no longer time out. I think that was
your doing, actually.

Biz...

"Kill the BNS" is p1825/0, /1.
"Patisserie" is p1826/0, /1.
"Lather, Rinse, Repeat" is p1827/0.
"Save Dave" is p1828/0.
"Streamlined Emergencies" is p1829/0.

Cards...

Sagitta plays "Spoo" on The Voice. The Voice discards eir two cards.

...dave