David E. Smith on Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:48:43 -0600 (CST)

[Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

"Not Again!" is p1830/0.
"Streamlined Emergencies" is p1829/1.
"The Player with No Name" is p1832/0.

The Voice rules FALSE on CFI1819.

Teucer creates UNSEEN. Its charter is 1831.

Glotmorf and The Voice each draw Cards (Spoo and Petty Theft
respectively).

Ballot forthcoming. As I interpret the current set of voting rules and the
timing that relates to them, the Clock comes back on, as of now, and reads
nday 8. So you only get 2 1/2 days instead of 3 to vote. I'm pretty sure
this is more of Wonko's doing.

...dave