Bill Adlam on Sat, 20 Mar 2004 06:24:49 -0600 (CST)

[Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Comments

And, before I forget again, Wonko pointed out:

> Later on, you talk about what happens when a card is smeared, but
> this
> seems to indicate that you can only smear cards in your own hand. Is
> that intentional?

That was unintentional.  I modify the Cream section of the proposal to
read:

{{
Cream:
A player may smear any Chocolate Eclair in eir possession over any
other object in eir possession, any object that is in no-one's
possession, any Card in any Player's hand, or any Player.  This
destroys the eclair, and the object is said to have been smeared.  This
has no lasting effect except as specified by the rules.
}}

Sagitta