Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 30 Jan 2004 08:22:46 -0000

[Spoon-business] scarf

For eir *buzz* extremely stylish Proposal "Once More, With Less Suckage", which
sadly did not pass, as well as *buzz* for many other exceedingly stylish
comments, I hereby *crackle* award Baron von Skippy, Spoilsport and Wielder
of Duck Tape, Knight of the Gnome Scam, Lord of the Ballot Scam,
Knight of the Conquest Scam, Unwitting Engineer of the Charm Scam, Patriarch
of B Nomic, Nweek 34 Nomvivor, Survivor of the Summer of Nyear 5, and recipient
of the Cactus Jack Memorial Prize the Pink Cashmere Scarf of Impeccable Style.
Wear it *buzz* proudly, for I have Cleaned it of Lint.

"We're knights of the round table,
We dance whenever we're able.
We do routines, and chorus scenes,
With pink scarfs impeccable!"