Daniel Lepage on 12 Apr 2003 02:46:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Nominations

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 02:53  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

Either it's the next nweek, or will be once the clock gets turned on.

I nominate myself for the position of GridMin.
I nominate BvS for the position of Ambassador.

I would encourage whoever our new Ambassador will be to excercise caution, get everything in writing, and consult with the rest of B Nomic before doing anything drastic.

I Second both Nominations.

I think somebody has to do that.

--
Wonko