Glotmorf on 6 Dec 2002 11:11:27 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

On 12/6/02 at 12:12 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>Glotmorf transmogrifies Raw Materials into Resources. (I still preferred
>the old-style Raw Materials, but then again, I'm a big fan of anything
>that reduces the quantity of numbers with which I am forced to deal.)

You and me both.

>Glotmorf moves around on the Grid, in a Speeder. (I'm not sure where the
>20 points e spent on that speeder actually GO, since there's no longer
>such a thing as The Gnome Account.) (Acquisitions: Towel, Beer Can)

The most recent society rule change allows societies to possess points, so I assume they go to vSOI...?

An added note: I'd transferred a bandwidth to M-Tek.  By the current charter, that means Wonko and Iain also transferred a bandwidth to M-Tek.  For your convenience, shall I mention such things when I take such actions?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower