Baron von Skippy on 24 Nov 2002 03:24:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Right. To clear things up:

I agree with Baron von Skippy on the judgement of TRUE on CFI 1205.
--
bd

Ok. I try to fix the game, bd pretends to cooperate, and then e turns around on me. Ok.

Baron von Skippy, it's up to you whether you want this nuttiness to continue, or for the game to be ok.

I agree with Baron von Skippy on the judgement of FALSE on CFI 1205.

Baron, to fix the game, you need to make an identical statement, substituing my name for yours. I'll explain why later.

-[[Okay, then, Orc, you've convinced me.]]

I agree with Orc in a Spacesuit on the judgement of TRUE on CFI 1205.

[[You've convinced me that you don't have a clue how little I care for your ideal of a fixed game.]]-

[[BvS]]