Baron von Skippy on 24 Nov 2002 03:13:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Fun with CFIs

I found a fun little loophole, left over from the last time the CFI rule was screwed ov... that is, revised. It seems that, under the same logic as my Ballot Scam, one can name any number of Defendants to a CFI. Therefore, I'm going to not use those GR! powers and do this the less questionably legal way...

I CFI:

Statement: No effect of the rule __Glotmorf Rules!__ or the rule Glotmorf Rules! may be the target of a CFI.

Analysis: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Defendants: 404notfound, Anything McGee, Athena, Iain, Lord Gregarian, Orc in a Spacesuit, Orc in a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of Dimness, Wild Card, Wonko.

[[See, that's a bad thing... look, now this'll be made into something concrete, because I was able to pick my Judges.]]

I kick Orc in a Spacesuit in the Ass for naming me as a Defendant in three consecutive CFIs to keep me from Judging, a case of Unbridled Hostility under R905.

I Kick Orc for doing the same to bd.

I Kick Orc twice for doing the same to Glotmorf. [[He named hom twice per CFI.]]

[[BvS]]

                                                  [[BvS]]