Orc In A Spacesuit on 20 Nov 2002 10:02:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] Orc starts nweek 27

I make some rulings:
I rule FALSE on CFI 1205, citing the reasoning I, Rob, and McGee gave elsewhere. I rule REFUSED on CFI 1152. The applicable rules no longer apply, so even if this were true, it is not now. I rule FALSE on CFI 1153. Membership in Societies at the time was voluntary (and still is as of this writing). I rule FALSE on CFI 1154. See above. I could get detailed, but I doubt anyone cares. I rule TRUE on CFI 1165. All it does, though, is state that the CFI exists; this was a counter to the claim that IT could nullify CFI's.

I submit an invoice for Curator for 6 points, +/- whatever you feel like changeing, Dave, covering the past 2 nweeks. I didn't anything last nweek (no internet at home, so no way to upload anyway), but I did do stuff the nweek before.

Well well well. Lookit the props that passed. I'll just have to institute a scam now, as people didn't listen to me...

By Permissability of the Unprohibited, I change the Point Balance of OrcTech to 3000. OrcTech then gives me 1500 points. (OrcTech performs actions when I say it does.)

Although there are some things related to Point Balance, there is absolutly nothing prohibiting, regulating, or even mentioning changing Point Balances.

I create the society "Orc's Exploits of Props E Voted Against", with the charter "This Society may be referred to as OEPEVA. This Society performs actions when Orc In A Spacesuit says it does." If anyone actually wants to join, I'll let em in. I would use this society for the scam I just did, but I'm not quite sure if that would work under the current rules. Bah, what the heck. I change OEPEVA's Point Balance to 3000 if I can, then OEPEVA gives me 1500 points. This of course occuring after any reset time.

By the way, Glotmorf's 'dues' prop did pass, but was completly nullified by by Wonko's prop. Thank goodness.

I'll make some props later.

Orc In A Spacesuit