Glotmorf on 24 Sep 2002 18:51:03 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

On 9/24/02 at 8:01 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>A disclaimer: There's a bloody lot of stuff. I believe I've caught
>everything mailed to the -business list, but to be honest I'm not
>completely certain of this. If I've overlooked your vitally important
>proosal or game action, let me know, or (preferably) just re-submit it.

Mr. A...I inquired about my Charm.  Unless I missed something, my Charm is far too low...3 is what it might be after nweek 22 if it was 0 before that, and since my score is mostly made of proposal passages I don't think my Charm has been 0 since Wonko's win.

						Glotmorf