Wonko on 22 Sep 2002 15:29:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal: Hand of Dave

Quoth Wonko,

> {{
> _The Power of Dave__
>
> Add to the Hands rule the following appropriately numbered/lettered section:
> {{
> __The Dark Hand of the Admin__
>
> There exists a Hand called the Dark Hand of the Admin. The Dark Hand of the
> Admin can only be used to vote NO on any proposal. If the Dark Hand of the
> Admin is used in this fashion, the target proposal is treated as if it had
> been vetoed by the Administrator.
>
> When a player uses the Dark Hand of the Admin, 1d100 is rolled.
> If the result even, the player who used the Hand (henceforth in this section
> referred to as the User) loses 7 points.
> If the result is a multiple of three, the User loses 7 points.
> If the result is a prime number, the User becomes a Toad for an nweek.
> If the result is a perfect square, the User's BAC increases by 10.
> If the result is greater than 59, the User becomes Cursed.
> If the result is greater than 90, then just before the next time a Voting
> period ends, if the User has at least one proposal on the current Ballot,
> then the User's vote on one of eir own proposals automatically changes to
> No, and may not be changed again that nweek.
> If the result is 1, the User loses 50 points and becomes Dead.

There's supposed to be a '9' before that '1' at the end. And I seem to have
overlooked 7x11 entirely.

So, I replace, in the proposal quoted from above, the last occurance of the
number '1' with the text '77 or 91' (the two numbers not covered by the
earlier penalties)

--
Wonko