Dan Waldron on 19 Jul 2002 13:35:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Fixing 891

So in the slight chance that 891 passes I don't believe that it will
affect anyone next nweek.  So there will be time for me to soften its
effects again.  Here is a proposal to make the changes that my late
revision would have made.

{{
__It's not so hard after all__
If proposal 891 passed add the following before the last paragraph of rule
156
{{
5. It should be reasonably clear that one or more of the (players and the
administrator) are among the intended recipients of the communication.
Any email sent to spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx or directly to any of the
players or the administrator is assumed to meet this requirement.

6. The piece of writing, at the time of first distribution, is not a
document that it is a ministerial responsibility of the author to update
or make available.

For the purposes of this subsection the first release of a new revision of
a document counts as a first distribution.

}}

}}

Dan Waldron