Dan Waldron on 19 Jul 2002 14:06:21 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 20 BALLOT

NWEEK 20 BALLOT
YES Proposal 849/0: Dan makes up for eir lack of forethought (Dan)
NO Proposal 852/1: Let's Take A Look at the BIG Channel 6 Weather Map!
(The Voice)
YES Proposal 853/0: Corrections (bd)
SHELVE Proposal 856/1: You know, I can't think of a witty title for this
one, so
                I'll call it the Ministry of Gnomes Proposal (Baron von
Skippy)
Sorry this salary is still way too high.  I'd be happy voting for this if
it didn't let the author earn a factor of magnitude more points than
everyone else. Combined with proposal chits this will mean that people
like e can make basically as many propsals as e likes while others have to
suffer.

YES Proposal 857/1: There once was dave the admin/fixed proposals thick
and
                thin/he couldn't then know/that the game would grow/for
                keeping up he deserves the win. (Dan)
SHELVE Proposal 858/1: The way it should've been (Wild Card)
YES Proposal 859/0: Is there Life On Mars? (Wild Card)
SHELVE Proposal 860/2: Chits of Proposal (Wild Card)
One of the effects of this is that I in particular will be severely
restricted in making proposals.  I have little points income other than
from proposals, since I am not a minister and have not re-entered the
grid.  Ministers, especially BvS if eir proposal passes will be able to
make basically as many proposals as they like.  I, on the other hand, will
not.  Furthermore, my proposals tend to be a little too radical for the
people here and a lot of them fail.  I if this passes I will have a big
bite in my bandwith.  On the other hand I think it is a good idea in
general.
NO Proposal 861/0: Sex and the Nomic: Chapter 1 (Glotmorf)
That's an awfully long proposal that wouldn't accomplish much.  And I am
reverting to my policy of voting against prose forms on principle.
YES Proposal 862/0: What makes the world go around? (Wild Card)
YES Proposal 863/0: Dangit, Stop Stepping On My Lines! (Glotmorf)
YES Proposal 864/0: Enrique Proposes (Wonko)
YES Proposal 865/1: Cleaning House (Wonko)
YES Proposal 866/0: Once And For All (The Voice)
YES Proposal 867/1: Revenge of the Mad Overlord! (Dan)
YES Proposal 868/1: The IOB (The Voice)
YES Proposal 869/0: On Leave, Sort Of (The Voice)
YES Proposal 870/0: Ministry of Gremlins (The Voice)
YES Proposal 871/0: Minister Salary Cap (M-Tek) (Glotmorf)
YES Proposal 873/3: An Ode to the Gods of Planar Geometry (Dan)
YES Proposal 875/0: Great Gods! (Wild Card)
NO Proposal 876/0: Phase... um... I lost count. (Baron von Skippy)
"A british gnome and an Irish gnome makes up a Scottish Gnome"? I don't
think so!   If you are going to have Scottish gnomes you should have
English and Welsh gnomes as well, not Scottish, British, and Irish.
YES Proposal 877/0: 1/2 Proposals (The Voice)
YES Proposal 878/2: It's not a slicer, it's not a dicer, Gallagher, what
could
                it possibly be? (Baron von Skippy)
YES Proposal 879/0: Unbridled? Hell no, that was merely loosely reined!
(Baron
                von Skippy)
NO Proposal 880/1: I can do it! C'mon! I know I can do it! (Glotmorf)
Yes Proposal 881/1: Who said games were supposed to be easy? (Dan)
NO Proposal 882/3: Right to Privacy (Athena)
YES Proposal 883/0: What, You Thought This Was a Charity? (M-Tek)
(Glotmorf)
YES Proposal 884/0: A Little Less is a Little More: The Ballot (Glotmorf)
YES Proposal 885/0: The Merry Maid is ACTIVE (The Administrator)
YES Proposal 886/0: Road Trip! (The Administrator)

Dan Waldron