Donald Whytock on 10 Mar 2002 07:06:46 -0000

Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

On 3/9/02 at 8:05 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>...dave

Mr. A?  I submitted a couple proposals, the emails of which were entitled "Nomilogue #2" and "Serialized Form".  As these were submitted and echoed by the mailing list before several other recognized proposals, I should hope these are sequenced in some way that places them before those others.  PIG protection, you see.

						Glotmorf