Wonko on 28 Feb 2002 00:53:08 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Game Actions

Quoth Tyler Crosby,

> In this order,
>
> I move to 6,6.
>
> I fly Elbonian Airways, and my destination is the bottom central station.
>
> I place myself on the roster for Team Crimson.
>
> Here I come, Bean.

Actually, I'm afraid you don't. The move works fine, but it won't take
effect until the end of the nweek. Next nweek, you'll be able to fly
Elbonian, but not yet. (that's one reason I think moves should happen
immediately, not at the end of the nweek).

Since you did everything in that order, I assume you also failed to place
yourself on Crimson, bcs you haven't flown Elbonian yet.

On a related note, I move to (18,6).

--
Wonko