David E. Smith on 31 Jan 2002 18:35:00 -0000

spoon-business: CFJ assignment - no, really

Y'know, I rather like UIN's idea of a "thread split" - so, in one
alternate reality, Scoff!'s CFJ, number 338, is assigned to Congenital
Optimist. (In the other, of course, there aren't any players left,
rendering the question pretty well moot.)

I still maintain that since rule repeal is explicitly regulated, UIN never
repealed Rule 10, despite any claims to the contrary. Not that it matters,
since there's nobody playing anymore...

...dave