Doig, Gavin on 7 Jan 2002 17:17:07 -0000

spoon-business: Proosals

<proposal>
<title>Helter Skelter!</title>
Create a new rule, named "Same As It Ever Was", with the following
@@@-delimited text:
@@@
For the purposes of the rules, and for all other purposes within the game,
the term "proposal" shall be considered precisely equivalent to the far
superior term "proosal". Each player who voted for the proosal that created
this rule gains 23 points and each player who voted against it loses 17
points (once only [[true anyway, but *someone* would complain ;-)]]) and
this sentence is then removed from the rules.
@@@
</proposal>

<proposal>
<title>This one's optimistic.</title>
Repeal rules:
7 [[does nothing]]
12 [[tells us nothing we don't know anyway]]
150 [[redundant, thanks to 152 (and I think anyway ;-))]]
155 [[doesn't work]]
</proposal>

<proposal>
<title>You want to recreate it.</title>
Amend rule 212 by replacing "three proposals" with "7 proposals". [[3 just
isn't enough. I think the whole thing's a bad idea, but 7 should be a
reasonable compromise.]]
</proposal>

uin.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipients(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender of this message as soon as possible.

The views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
may not necessarily be the views held by Azurgroup Limited