Jon Stewart on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:22:48 -0500 (CDT)

[hosers-talk] fucking fuck

Which fucking keys does one have to fucking hit to fucking get emacs to
fucking show its fucking menus? There they fucking are, right at the top
of the fucking screen, File, Edit, and all the fucking rest, fucking
mocking me 'cuz I can't fucking figure out which fucking keys to press to
fucking activate them. What the fucking fuck!?! You'd fucking think that
if you were fucking going to put fucking menus into your fucking program
that you'd make them be fucking activated by the fucking alt key, like any
other fucking program on the face of the fucking planet. But fucking emacs
has to be fucking different.

Gar.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart                                 Advanced Los Angeles C++
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx                           http://www.alacpp.org