Jon Stewart on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:28:35 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [hosers-talk] fucking fuck

> Which fucking keys does one have to fucking hit to fucking get emacs to
> fucking show its fucking menus? There they fucking are, right at the top
> of the fucking screen, File, Edit, and all the fucking rest, fucking
> mocking me 'cuz I can't fucking figure out which fucking keys to press to
> fucking activate them. What the fucking fuck!?! You'd fucking think that
> if you were fucking going to put fucking menus into your fucking program
> that you'd make them be fucking activated by the fucking alt key, like any
> other fucking program on the face of the fucking planet. But fucking emacs
> has to be fucking different.

And if one of you fuckers -- just one -- fucking sends out a "vi rulez!"
email, so fucking help me, I will murder every last fucking tragic hipster
in east Hollywood and their blood will be on your fucking hands. Your
fucking hands, not mine.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart                                 Advanced Los Angeles C++
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx                           http://www.alacpp.org