J.J. Young on Wed, 28 May 2008 20:01:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Austrian land orders for December, 1808

> Bavarian will pay $1 for depot supply from Nuremburg depot

So the Bavarians do not move or drop off any garrison factors, then ?

> Austrian IC in Munich needs to move, will move West of Munich, pay $2
> depot
> supply from Nuremburg, and be able to forage next turn.

This move is fine, but since there's another Austrian corps W of Munich (at
least on my map), won't they both have to forage at 5- next turn:
(4 + 3 unused MPs - 1 additional corps -2 for winter) ?

-JJY