Bill Jaffe on Wed, 28 May 2008 17:26:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Austrian land orders for December, 1808

Right you are. Piedmont II is in Genoa, which is where I want to drop the 4i
from Piedmont I.
Piedmont I will need to pay depot supply, so will add a depot to Turin,
total cost $2 (1 for depot, 1 for Piedmont I corps)

Piedmont II is indeed f/a, 3 unused MPs in a 4 area, own territory.

Bavarian will pay $1 for depot supply from Nuremburg depot
Venetian corps is still f/a, 2 unused MPs and a 6 area.

Austrian IC in Munich needs to move, will move West of Munich, pay $2 depot
supply from Nuremburg, and be able to forage next turn.

Total $5.

Bill Jaffe
bigbillthecollector@xxxxxxxxx
Wargaming - EIA, 18xx, and more