Michael Gorman on Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:55:33 -0700 (MST)

[eia] French economics

VP:  Haven't kept track, probably something in a 6.

Money: None, yes on bankrupt
MP: I haven't updated my map in a while, I'll take a look at JJ's and
figure out what I still get manpower for.

Holland generates it's own income but buys no ships

I lose more points for Paris being occupied.  If I'm in instability,
probably should be by now, I'll probably be dropping out of dominant power
status this coming minor country control phase.

Think that's about it