Kyle H on Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:59:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French leader checks

    I'm not sure I understand the basis of this argument, Mike.  You are
giving percentages and saying that they are "incredibly high", but I'm not
sure what you are basing that claim on, especially given the actual data
produced by Joel which show that, in fact, our rate of leader death is
historically low.
    Now Joel makes a good point in a subsequent email, that only 1 of the 6
combat-caused leader deaths occurred on the side of the victor.  If we were
to try to amend the leader death rules, we should take that into account.
    But I see the point in avoiding a rules-change in mid stream.  I hereby
withdraw my proposed house rule.

Play on.

kdh